zondag 30 augustus 2015

god/31-0-08-2015

W> it felt strongly

W> Brings September, something good for man?

> When I speak you all speak, I speak on behalf of you for you
are  god and I am yours okay that's obvious.
You've read that I'm busy working on your behalf to anything you or I no longer
wish there belongs to laws and regulations that do not support this,they will be deleted.Not ala minute time seeing everything in one show will be erased but still if you are a year further  then now you'll be surprised  what has changed relative to now.
The intention is to allow it without shocks,let things go   "on its time"
and know that I speak for you so it is that everything that happens is in good hands.
What  shock  or chaos trying to inflame no war or Armageddon is coming  you hear that sweet souls hearts?
It's all better for you try not to fall in the anger mode, love you all!

GOD
30-08-2015

W(I thought nothing at all at the start)

Geen opmerkingen: